Help upgrading

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Meet the Mods.

Comments

• BlisterB
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm an older fellow, but not thoroughly computer ignorant. An embryo none the less. I built the computer I'm using. I had a friend help me pick the parts and then I put it together at home on my own, being mechanically inclined, it really wasn't hard. I'm now looking to upgrade that pc. I'm hoping to go to a digital hard drive, I don't know if that is possible, or even desirable. I got the idea from reading about Windows 10. I still have 7, and want to save $$ as I am on a fixed income. I'm also looking to upgrade the processor to a digital if that needs to be done. A bit more ram also. I don't remember the site I used to build this one but I don't think they are in existence any longer. I'm glad to have found what seems to be a good place to do this business with. I live in the middle of a big woods, very quiet, and very dark at night. Big contrast to Cleveland and Detroit, where I spent the first 50 years of my life. One of my favorite things to do is fix things. I have fixed nearly everything I have attempted to fix. I keep all my appliances working long after they probably should have given up the ghost. I also slick up my revolvers, and other firearms. Of course my cars, trucks, boats, and motorcycles. I do like flight simulators, but have almost no experience with them. I hope this helps. BlisterB   
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99