3080 Restock when? (Sharonville, OH)

Options
Hello i was wondering if theres any idea when the Sharonville location will be restocked? i called the number for the store and they just told me to check in with my local store. My local store is about 30min away and not trying to drive hour round trip just to see when they will be in stock/ sent home empty handed 

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hi @JakeDear and welcome to the community!
    I've been told we didn't get any stock in today, but I'm not sure when we'll be receiving our next shipment. We're waiting on the manufacturers to ship them out. Hopefully, we'll have some coming soon!
  • JakeDear
    Options
    Thanks for the notice! So you have no idea what days you usually get them? 
  • JS_MC
    JS_MC admin
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Actually, because of the high demand for these cards right now, we've upped our shipping processes.

Q.) How many will you have in stock?

A.) We are expecting a very limited quantity of cards for the RTX 3090 launch on Thursday the 24th. We anticipate quantities of less than 10 in total per store.  We are working hard to get these cards in as quickly as possible, and are going above and beyond our normal shipping processes.

So, I'd normally be able to tell you when we expect shipments, but because of this, I can't. We're working with vendors and in some cases have them shipped directly to the store instead of going through our distribution centers. I hope this info helps!

• JakeDear
    Options
    How early is the website stock updated? If I check before the store opens at 10am will it show if you guys have the card instock so I can try to make the trip out? 
  • JS_MC
    Options
    Typically, that would depend on when the store receives the new card. It is possible that we would be able to update the stock on the website in the morning. Right now, we still have people lining up outside the store before we open, to see if there has been a delivery. So you'd probably have to get there pretty early.
  • JakeDear
    Options
    Have you guys found any more regularity with shipments? i try to come early a few days a week to check your stocks and it also seems to fall on a day i don't come in. if not i understand, you guys have been great on handling all this
  • JS_MC
    Options
    I've been seeing more consistent shipments, typically during the middle of the week but still nothing concrete yet. Hopefully, we'll start getting larger shipments soon! 🙏
  • I can see it has been a while since this thread was active, but I live about 2 hours away and was wondering if there has been any more regularity to which you receive stock of RTX 3070, RTX 3080, or RTX 3090s. I have a vacation coming up and was planning a trip to microcenter, but really would like to maximize my chances of coming away with a new GPU. I have seen how high the demand for these cards is, but was hoping I wouldn't need to bring a tent to sleep outside for the week :). Thanks in advance for any info you can give.

• TSTDavey
    Options

Hello @phreekniq2009 and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. The store get shipments daily each week. But only in-store customers at the time the cards are put on the shelf are getting these cards.

Try to get to the store Tuesday through Saturday 2 hours before it opens. That way you are in the first group to get into the store. There may be 3000 series cards in stock when you get in, there may not. The store will advise if they have any or if a truck is coming that day with them. You can hang out until the truck comes or they store may take your number down and call you when it comes.

The best way to get a card from MC is to be one of in store customers when the GPUs are stocked.

Good Luck

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99