ASUS PG259QN

Options
ncck
ncck
First Comment
edited June 2021 in Peripherals
Hi everyone, I've been seeing the announcement for this monitor that is just released. Some users on reddit said they picked it up at their local MC but I've checked the website and it said no stock at my local 3 locations in NY. Any idea if this item will be stocked readily soon or if it's possible that it's in store but not marked on the website yet? Thanks in advance.

Here's product page link: https://www.microcenter.com/product/628170/asus-pg259qn-esports-245-full-hd-360hz-hdmi-dp-g-sync-hdr-ips-led-gaming-monitor

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    Greetings. It is something we have been receiving but wouldn't have an exact stock time available unfortunately. 
    To check our latest stock/availability, please visit www.microcenter.com, select your local Micro Center at the top of the page and you can view their stock . Store stock is updated regularly during business hours online.  

• Lilroyrmx
    Options
    ncck said:
    Hi everyone, I've been seeing the announcement for this monitor that is just released. Some users on reddit said they picked it up at their local MC but I've checked the website and it said no stock at my local 3 locations in NY. Any idea if this item will be stocked readily soon or if it's possible that it's in store but not marked on the website yet? Thanks in advance.

Here's product page link: https://www.microcenter.com/product/628170/asus-pg259qn-esports-245-full-hd-360hz-hdmi-dp-g-sync-hdr-ips-led-gaming-monitor

hey i live in ny as well and wanted to know if you managed to get on in store? one of my friends said they checked and the website said out of stock but they had a couple at the store.
  • Duff2087
    Options
    I haven't seen any advertised at the Mayfield Heights, OH location, have been keeping an eye out.
  • ncck
    Options
    Lilroyrmx said:
    ncck said:

hey i live in ny as well and wanted to know if you managed to get on in store? one of my friends said they checked and the website said out of stock but they had a couple at the store.

I've gotten this monitor twice, never seen it in micro center

My first one I ordered from best buy, but it arrived DOA
    My second I ordered directly from ASUS, but it arrived physically damaged from the warehouse. An ASUS employee damaged it and sent it out anyway, most likely because they had no stock and they didn't want to fess up to the damage. So I had to struggle with ASUS  CS to return it, may have to charge them back to even get a refund but I'll wait. Never order directly from ASUS. Worst CS you'll ever experience

MC as far as I know has never had any stock in my area, I've seen this monitor in-stock once at one location and it was only one panel, not my location but just on the website. Also the employees told me they had zero incoming stock when I asked a week ago. Maybe by end of november we might see a few panels pop up at local MCs. Seems like a paper launch for this too, especially since a lot of people are unfortunately having QC issues with this monitor.

I may end up going with dell's implementation instead, assuming QC is better.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99