Help me with this build. Im new at this.

Options
EstebanM
EstebanM
Name Dropper First Comment
edited October 2020 in Help Choosing Parts
Hello everyone, I am currently trying to build a whole complete PC build + Peripherals. Trying to spend atleast $1,000 but I know that's tough, so I will say the most I really would like to spend is $1,500. Would like something decent right now with a nice upgrade path for the future. One thing I would really like to say is that I will be building two exact builds , one for me and for a friend that will use the PC for the same reason. And also that I will likely try and buy my parts during black froday sales or holiday sales in general.

I want to build a PC mainly for Gaming and Programming/Coding for now. Games I would run are Minecraft, Rainbow 6 Siege , Apex Legends, Runescape, Forza, PUBG, COD. I am coming from console and trying to switch to PC. Want to be able to ay 1080p gaming with no issues or atleast normal settinga with no issues.
For Programming/Coding , i am pretty sure that a good gaming PC will probably be good enough for running many programs at once. Trying to get into game devolpement. In general, I will be running a lot of programs at once, while having many applications run in the background too.

I dont know anything about builds but after a couple of days of research , this is what Ive came up with. Please if there is anything I messed up or can inprove on, please let me know. Thanks.

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=6c685ad3-8e1b-42a1-b1d2-4f51cbaa6de1

Peripherals I am looking into. Please add any recommandations. I will probably buy these in person to see how I actually like them instead of online shopping.

Keyboard: G.SKILL KM360 Professional Tenkeyless Mechanical Keyboard, Cherry MX Red, ABS Dual Injection Keycap, (White)

Mouse: Glorious Model O (Model O, Matte White)

Moniter: Pixio PXC243 24 inch 144Hz FreeSync FHD 1800R Curved Full HD 1920x1080 Premier Esports Gaming Monitor

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99