Need Help Choosing Parts

Options

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @AJR

What kind of games are you looking to play and at what resolution?  Are you looking to go into content creation or streaming?

The build looks good, though the two motherboards on the list, I am assuming that was just an error.  I do recommend removing the Inland Professional 2.5'' SSD in favor of a HDD as they are more cost efficient and work great when an OS isn't loaded on it.  
  • AJR
    Options
    Thank you for your reply. I would be playing warzone, crysis, flight sim 2020. Looking at 1440 possibly. Just a gaming machine. I was mostly looking at the x570 pro prime mob. 
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited October 2020
    Options
    If you're looking at 1440P I might recommend jumping up your GPU just a bit, the 2060 is a good card but depending on the title the 1440p performance may require you to lower your graphics settings to maintain good framerates. 

If you're willing to wait, the RTX 3070 should be launching at the end of October which should be a fantastic 1440p card at the $500 price point, if you can't wait the 2070 Super is still a good option (or you could look on the used market for something like a 2080 Super or cheaper 2080ti). 

I'd also recommend bumping up to DDR4-3600 for your RAM speed since that's the sweetspot for third gen Ryzen CPUs
  • AJR
    Options
    Thank you very much for the input. I changed the RAM. Oversight on my part. I will have to make up my mind on the card situation. 
    Thanks again !
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    AJR said:
    Thank you very much for the input. I changed the RAM. Oversight on my part. I will have to make up my mind on the card situation. 
    Thanks again !
    Yeah it's a bit tough right now. On the one hand, the 3000 cards are genuinely high performers. On the other hand.... they're practically impossible to get.  Let us know if there's anything else you need!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99