Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=1ec71efd-7c23-4de3-b124-1485a4c6b42b

I'm wondering if i have everything to build a complete PC.  

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Yes, you have everything to build a full PC, although I noticed you included two different computer cases. You only need one. 

There are some things I'd probably change to extract more performance value, but it ultimately depends on your preferences/what you're doing. For example, going with Non-RGB RAM and a cheaper motherboard to up your GPU or CPU budget. 
  • JS_MC
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to the community!
    You do have a complete build and then some! You've actually got two cases selected.
    I think you've got a good selection here but I would make a few changes. What's your budget for this build and how do you plan to use it?

Here are the few changes that I would make with what info I have right now. I narrowed it down to one case, changed our your motherboard for a more suitable option, altered your storage option a bit. Because of these changes, you have more budget for your GPU. You can upgrade it if you need more frames or you can keep it where you have it and reduce your budget overall! See my changes below!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99