Utah

Options
13»

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

We would love to expand to all States one day! That's the dream! Until then we will pass this along to our real estate team!

• Verglas
    Options
    Come to utah please 
  • TravisO
    Options

As a "Build of The Week" winner (lol), I demand Micro Center open a location in Salt Lake City.

We've been asking for years. I am going to email the personal inboxes of Rich Mershad and Peggy Wolfe with geographic marketing data and make the same demand to them directly.

• It would be a dream come true for me if they came to Utah
  • Hiltpatr
    Options
    What requirements does microcenter look for in opening a new location? Are they looking for population, foot traffic, vehicle traffic, tech sales, etc? If we know what they are looking for maybe a case can be made.
  • NobodyCan
    NobodyCan
    First Comment
    edited September 2023
    Options

I have an accredited Utah Realtor contact who specializes in large-scale commercial real estate. If you are all actually considering opening a location in Utah (which would be incredibly smart for a tech hardware business, as Utah is one of the fastest growing tech communities in the world), please don't hesitate to reach out!

• Giordano86
    Options

Another person for a SLC Microcenter.

With Silicon Slopes and a major tech sector here in the SLC valley, we're dying for a good computer hardware retail store. The only thing we have now is online retailers and, if we're desperate for parts, Best Buy.

• SuperFlyXD
    Options

I wanted to share my voice as well on this. I strongly feel that a Micro Center in Utah would do EXTREMELY well. Best Buy has very little options for PC parts, probably to the equivalent of a flimsy cardboard store front display in a typical store. Having a Micro Center here in Utah would be AMAZING!! We have nothing here and you would have a TON of customers considering the tech industries that are here. Please make our dream come true!

• Please come to Salt Lake City! We have nothing, except for Best Buy and Online for PC parts. Not only that but I am sure that you would have many candidates for employee's to choose from, myself included. I have been building computers since 1988. There is a vast community here that is desperate for a brick and mortar store with employees that know what they are talking about. Best Buy does have several locations here but, if you've ever been into one of the stores you get a sales person that is a teenager who has watched a couple of training videos on how to sell customers tech. Not helpful, not knowledgeable, most of the time patronizing, and generally not interested in making suggestions. We (the community) need your help. I would be one of the first people to apply to work at your store. I have 20 years of retail experience and 10 years of management experience, and a bachelors of science in computer hardware and networking. I am sure there are others in Salt Lake that have similar or better experience and education. My point is you would not have any issues in finding employees to work your store with pride and dedication. Please consider Salt Lake City, UT when you are planning future store openings. Thank You!!

• designerdudeaaron
    edited February 15
    Options
    Echoing sentiments by all others who have commented. Working in Tech I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet. Plenty of large tech companies and interest/need in more options than Best Buy...

I wish we had a local store that sold 3D printer parts and filament. 

Please come to Utah.
  • Ian
    Options

No plans at the moment, however, we do see quite a few requests for a location in Utah!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99