Lian Li Uni Fans

Options
Stevej417
Stevej417
First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Is it normal for Microcenter to sell things for over MSRP?  These fans cost 24.99 and 79.99 but MC is selling them for 29.99 and 99.99

Comments

• PowerSpec_MichaelB
    Options
    Stevej417 said:
    Is it normal for Microcenter to sell things for over MSRP?  These fans cost 24.99 and 79.99 but MC is selling them for 29.99 and 99.99
    Our pricing is typically very competitive compared to what you'd find online, however there may be a few instances where our pricing might be a little higher, though that has been pretty rare in my experience. I've been struggling to find these fans available on any competing website, and I couldn't find the MSRP listed on Lian Li's official webpage, but if you do find a cheaper price online, we can always take a look at it and see if it's something we can match.

Pricing aside, those are definitely some clean looking fans with decent static pressure. Nice to see more variety in case fans that provide decent pressure AND airflow. I've been looking to upgrade from my Corsair ML140's for quite some time now, so I'll be keeping an eye out for some 140mm versions of these.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99