Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. Going to add a RTX 3080 when thy are available.   https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder-intel.aspx?load=5d9d83c0-ecd2-413d-aaa5-6a6c71c255a6

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Vellucci123!
    What kind of budget did you have in mind for this build? Also what monitor would you pair these selections?
    I noticed you didn't have a PSU selected. NVIDIA recommends a 750W PSU to go along with the 3080, and I'd recommend going with a fully modular PSU to minimize cable mess. We can talk more about the rest of your build once we know more about your plans for budget and such.
    I look forward to your response. 😊
  • I have a EVGA 1000 P2 that I will pull out of my dead pc. I am using a 4k samsung tv as a monitor. Screen Size64.5" Measured Diagonally", Resolution3840 x 2160, Motion RateMR 240, Color (Quantum Dot/Active Crystal/PurColor)Quantum Dot Color, 10bit Support-Yes, HDR (High-Dynamic Range)HDR 1000. Trying to stay under $2500. Thanks!
  • PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    5 Insightfuls First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options
    Greetings @Vellucci123

I don't have a whole lot to add, you're building a high end system with some of the best components available. If I were spending that much on a board though, I'd probably opt for the ASUS Maximus XII Hero. Beyond that, it's really a matter of what you're planning to do. Do you plan to overclock?
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99