Need help putting a build together $1,300 budget

Options
Hi, I'm looking to build a gaming pc and could use some help putting together a parts list. I'm planning on using the MicroCenter Custom Build PC service, but am not including that in this budget. Here is some info on what I would like: 

What will you be doing with this PC? Be as specific as possible, and include specific games or programs you will be using.

• Gaming. I'd like to play Cyberpunk on this and other upcoming AAA games on here at at least 1440p/60fps on high settings.

What is your maximum budget before rebates/shipping/taxes?

• $1,300

What, exactly, do you need included in the budget? (Tower/OS/monitor/keyboard/mouse/etc)

• Tower/OS/monitor

If reusing any parts (including monitor(s)/keyboard/mouse/etc), what parts will you be reusing? Brands and models are appreciated.

• I will be reusing an old CMStorm keyboard, logitech mouse (G400s) for now.

Will you be overclocking? If yes, are you interested in overclocking right away, or down the line? CPU and/or GPU?

• No

Are there any specific features or items you want/need in the build? (ex: SSD, large amount of storage or a RAID setup, CUDA or OpenCL support, etc)

• SSD, at least 1TB of storage

Do you have any specific case preferences (Size like ITX/microATX/mid-tower/full-tower, styles, colors, window or not, LED lighting, etc), or a particular color theme preference for the components?

• Something practical, don't need a lightshow if its going to cost me more money.

Do you need a copy of Windows included in the budget? If you do need one included, do you have a preference?

• Yes, Windows 10

I appreciate the help, thank you. 

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99