$4000 Budget build

Options
Krispyshots
edited October 2020 in Help Choosing Parts
I’m needing help on a build. My budget is $4000 and I want the best pc build for playing a range of games. Warzone, Forza, Flight Sim, Truck sim, Dayz, Fallout, Fornite, Squad etc. Obviously it’s a wide range of games. I want to be able to play in the highest settings possible with ease or at least the second highest settings. I would love a complete build that could do that. Please include a great monitor for this as well. 

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @Krispyshots

I have moved your thread to a more suitable section on the community.  Here is the build list I made with the 4,000 Dollar Budget; https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder-amd.aspx?load=a332ed3d-8df6-4ae7-8411-8cf21345c3d6.  

This has a 3950X Processor but I recommend choosing the 5950X that releases on November 5th instead as it is the upgraded version of the 3950X.  I also picked the 3080 which is pretty hard to get right now but should be easier in the future to get.  64GBs of RAM and I just did a lot of higher end stuff due to the really large budget for this build.

I themed everything to Corsair as much as I could so you can control them via iCUE software. 

Lastly, I picked a high refresh rate 1440p Monitor that should be great for this type of build.  
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99