Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=8a580386-eda5-4549-b11c-cd7ab419fcb3
For the CPU I already bought a AMD RYZEN 7 2700x it was on sale for 220 on new egg. Im also planning on getting the RTX 3070 for the GPU. This is my first build, but its an investment not just for streaming but as well for my online platform business. So I'm willing to put the money down for quality. If theres anything im missing or can cut a corner in/need to bulk up, please let me know. The CPU already comes with a heat sink, so I'm pretty sure I'm covered on that part. Im barely starting PC gaming so the mouse/keyboard and headset are simple picks. If anyone has a better option without spending more than you would buy for a casual gaming, id very much appreciate it. 

Comments

• Samuelp01
    Options
    Also, i forgot about the monitor. I like the price but I'm not sure if ill be getting the best bang for my buck if my monitor cant show off the power of that new GPU. Thank you to anyone who can give me some useful criticism
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99