Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. Is this PSU sufficient? I also have some confusion about the RAM with the CPU and motherboard pairing. Some sites claim that the MSI board won't support this RAM. Any input is appreciated, thanks!
I am aware that new AMD CPU's are coming as well as GPU's in the future. Trying to stick to around $1400 for the price range. 
https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=a750c4b7-cab6-4638-abac-c782375c2855

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @Bleeorgh

For this PC, what are you planning to do with it?  Just gaming?  What kind of games are you looking to play and at what resolution?

The motherboard does support that RAM, but you may not be able to overclock it or set the XMP for the RAM. 

You should also remove the internal DVD Drive as your case does not support an internal DVD Drive.  I recommend using an external DVD Drive instead.  

That PSU should be good for the GPU and Processor selected but you may want to get a higher one for the new Radeon 6000 GPUs.  We currently do not know the power draw of it.  
  • Bleeorgh
    Options
    Hi, TSPhillipT thanks for replying!
    Mostly gaming, (star citizen, cyberpunk, no mans sky, some older titles) I will use it for some basic/video editing as well. 
    I thought that MSI bios can enable xmp..ill check, thanks! I was considering an x570 board also.
    I have a DVD drive in the build?? 
    Yeah, was considering a 700W or 750 PSU..
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99