Deep Cleaning?

Options
I was in the Madison Heights, Michigan store this morning between 10am and 11am. the store closed for a deep cleaning. Was there a Covid19 incident and should I be concerned / quarantine?

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Hello @dcnettech. If you check the COVID-19 information page for your local store and scroll to the bottom, there's a link named "Supporting safe and informed Associates, Customers and Communities." If you click that it will give you a list of any recent cases of COVID 19 at stores, when it was confirmed, their last known date inside the store and whether the store has reopened after cleaning or not.

https://www.microcenter.com/site/customer-support/coronavirus-response.aspx

Whether you should be concerned or quarantine yourself is ultimately going to be up to you based on that information. I would recommend you read through the CDC's recommendations on what conditions are appropriate for determining if you should quarantine yourself or not and use that to make your decision:  https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html
  • jaiden
    Options
    Hello, MicroCenter Cambridge is closed for deep cleaning. When will it be back open? They got a huge shipment of 6900xts and I am trying to capitalize on the opportunity. 
  • TSPhillipT
    TSPhillipT admin
    5 Likes First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hello @jaiden

Thank you for posting on the Micro Center Community!  I apologize for the inconvenience when it comes to our stores closing for deep cleaning.  We do not have an ETA for when our Cambridge location will be opening back up.  As soon as it does open up however, it will be updated on the Cambridge page.  We do expect it to open up later today.  

EDIT @jaiden
    Cambridge will be opening at 4PM today.  
This discussion has been closed.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99