Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. My goal was to try and build something together that can function better than the average console and still be usable for school work. Would there be any problems if i were to try and build this or any performance issues?
https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=1738fa54-d4f6-44a0-9620-81b9c79ab521

Comments

• Abraham
    Options
    Also the case that’s on there isn’t the one I’m actually getting, i only picked that one because its has the same price as the one on Amazon. The case I’m really getting is a Cooler Master TD500.
  • TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @Abraham

Are you looking to play your games on a 1080p monitor?  Everything does look good for gaming and school work and will perform better than the average console.  

Don't forget you will want to get a Windows 10 License key for the build 
  • Abraham
    Abraham
    First Comment
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @TSPhillipT I am getting an 1080p monitor with 144Hz. I have an old monitor that still is decently good but it’s really old, I had it since 2010 and I know that’ll bottleneck my whole setup. I’m only picking out the parts for now and most likely purchase everything sometime early next year when I can afford them, one of my main concerns was the RAM since I heard there’s some motherboards that don’t support DDR4-3600.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99