When will Westmont, IL have 3090s in stock?

Options
Been trying to get my hands on one like many others. It has been my daily routine to look online to see if there is any available. Every time I check, they are always sold out. Any clue on when the Westmont, IL store will be receiving their shipment? If not sure on date, what day(s) do the shipments usually get delivered?

Answers

• elmalloc
    Options
    Have you tried stopping in and asking them? I haven't yet, but I think people in line are getting some cards at various MCs.
  • JS_MC
    Options
    To be frank with you, we're not sure.
    We are working hard to get these cards in as quickly as possible, and are going above and beyond our normal shipping processes.

Due to our new shipping processes, we don't have a way to promise when we will be receiving new shipments of 3000 series cards. Some of these shipments are being drop shipped directly from the manufacturers. Unfortunately, for the time being, I don't know when we'll be receiving steady shipments.

• JMA
    Options
    LandShark said:
    To be frank with you, we're not sure.
    We are working hard to get these cards in as quickly as possible, and are going above and beyond our normal shipping processes.

Due to our new shipping processes, we don't have a way to promise when we will be receiving new shipments of 3000 series cards. Some of these shipments are being drop shipped directly from the manufacturers. Unfortunately, for the time being, I don't know when we'll be receiving steady shipments.

So what is the easiest way to check in to see if new stock has been delivered?
    Stop in to the store, check online daily?
    Is stock posted on the website in the morning before open?
  • JS_MC
    Options
    The website is updated when we receive inventory, however at this time, there are typically people lined up outside the store before we open waiting on the inventory that we may have received. This means that we typically sell any inventory we may have received before the website can update.
  • JMA
    Options
    So best bet is to be in line before the store opens?
    Would you say that you are receiving these cards daily or at least multiple times per week?
  • JS_MC
    JS_MC admin
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited October 2020
    Options
    That's where I've seen others here in the community have the most success. I can't be certain how often we're getting new 3090s I know it's not daily but I'm not sure otherwise. I'd guess maybe one to two times a week. It varies quite a bit and is heavily depending on the manufacturers at this point.
  • KeyBrute
    Options
    How about 3080's and 3070's?
  • JS_MC
    Options
    @KeyBrute
    The same answers would apply for the 3080 and the 3070. We're doing our best to get the cards that we're give to our store and hopefully your hands as soon as possible! 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99