Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I am at a crossroads. I want to upgrade my pc but I don't know how. I am thinking that I just will do an aesthetic upgrade. I am open to switching platforms for my CPU my specs are as follows. r5 3600x 2060 gaming x 32gb cl18 3600mhz ram. I don't know how to upgrade please help me.

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @August

Your current specs look great if you are doing 1080-1440p Gaming.  Are you encountering any issues at the moment with your current build?  

• August
    August
    First Comment
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Not really but I like to upgrade my pc it's fun for me. I play 1080p competitive first-person shooters what do you think would be the most beneficial upgrade besides the graphics card. Or not even what to make it a better pc like faster ram or an aio (I have the stock cooler) stuff like that.
  • TSPhillipT
    Options
    @August

I think you should only look to upgrade a PC hardware wise when you are seeing issues running the games you are playing.  I think your RAM and GPU are fine for 1080p, but if you have plans going into higher resolution gaming with higher refresh rates, a GPU/Processer upgrade would be my recommendation.  

If you are just looking to better up your PC, you can do things like RGB Strips or better peripherals in my opinion.  
  • Angelo987
    Options
    can you tell me the best parts to building a pc and what to buy if i want a water cooled pc thank you

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99