Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. I'm a graduate Architecture (Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp, Premiere Pro) student that games/streams on the side (COD,FIFA,LOL).
Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is my first pc build and I don't want it to  be too large but still upgradeable. Budget's around $1500 +-$200.

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder-amd.aspx?load=a3b4917d-cfe7-416a-9b83-9a7b4b8208f6

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hey @IceeMofo Welcome to the community!
    It seems like you're a "fan" of the RGB, based on your selection of case fans. The Hyper 212 is an all-around great option for air cooling. I noticed that you had a few Adobe programs listed as programs you'll regularly be using. From my understanding, Adobe offers better support for NVIDIA GPUs, so you may see better performance if you made a change there.
    I think you've got a great selection here. The 3800XT offers great multitasking performance and will perform strongly in rendering tasks. If you plan to have a lot of need for storage, I'd recommend an additional SSD. You've definitely got a strong foundation, and you'll be able to upgrade or change based on what you need as you grow!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99