Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=acf90bb4-6a9f-400f-b2d8-97e7d9d56e87

This will be my first pc build. It will be for gaming/ streaming. I am not really interested in overclocking so I'm not sure what kind of motherboard to choose. I definitely do want a higher graphics card but right these are the ones available online, so ill have to buy it elsewhere.  Ideally, I would like to keep the price under 3500, I'm pretty clueless about this so an help would be appreciated!! 

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hello @RNK2020 You've got a very solid budget to build with here.
    I think it really depends on what kind of goals you have set for your build and by that, I mean your FPS goal. However, I would make a couple of changes based on your current selection.
    With the upcoming release of the 5000 series CPUs from AMD, it might be worthwhile to hold off on purchasing a new CPU. However, that's completely up to you.
    I did have to make a few changes for your build to remain within budget while keeping performance. In order to have a higher performance GPU, I had to increase the PSU Wattage. I also changed the memory up to reduce your budget a bit more.
    Here's your build with the updated selections.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99