Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. Do I need any fans? Do i need any Cooling? Im really new to PC building so any advice is greatly appreciated.  

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder-intel.aspx?load=6630ef78-02b1-4d73-972d-e39289d385e7

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @hmr009
    Thank you for posting on the Community! 

Taking a look at the build, you picked a very beastly processor, the 10700k and paired it with a 2060.  This combination plays at high framerates for 1080p and good framerates at 1440p.  I would recommend changing out your monitor and getting either a 1080p 144Hz monitor or a 1440p 75Hz monitor.  

I also recommend looking to see if you can get a better GPU since the release of the 3070 and the soon to be released RX 6000 Series GPUs, the GPU Market pricing for current GPUs may drop and you can get a GPU like a 2070 Super or 2080 Super for the same price or lower.  

Your case will have 2 Case fans, which is fine!  You will need to add a CPU cooler to your build at the 10700K does not come with one and I would recommend the Cooler Master Hyper 212.  
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99