Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=399281b2-c22b-4ee5-a44e-aca2a73b3194
i plan on buying the nh-u12s somewhere else if microcenter doesn't have it, and i heard thermal paste comes with it.
Planning to get a 3070 later in December if they have any in stock or maybe an amd gpu

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @kolofs

Thank you for posting on the Micro Center Community!  What kind of games are you looking to play and at what resolution?  I think a 3070 is a great pick up for this build and that is something I would look at.  You can also wait for the RX 6000 to release to see what the GPU market looks like.  

One change I would recommend is removing the second SSD, the 2.5''.  You don't generally need to have a second SSD unless you are planning on utilizing the higher reading/writing speeds commonly used in high resolution content creation.  A M.2 and a HDD are more than enough for a majority of people.

I wouldn't worry about getting an NH-U12S unless you want it for aesthetics or are planning on overclocking, otherwise the stock cooler is more than enough.  
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99