My PC build

Options
Here is my gaming rig and here is the specs AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6 core 12 threads 8 gigs of RAM, PowerColor Radeon RX 580 Red Devil 8 gb, Gigabyte 650 watt power supply the top 3 fans are Thermaltake RGB fans and the case I chose is a Thermaltake Commander C33 and peripherals I got a Corsair gaming keyboard and a Corsair gaming mouse and mouse pad is a world map, but don’t know what brand it is, but it has RGB and headphone stand not sure brand, but it has RGB and one last thing I also have a portable cd drive 

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Wow, this is awesome. If you haven't already, you should add your build to the Build Showcase
  • VenturiXR_07
    edited October 2020
    Options
  • So I would like show what 2 PC’s that have before, so the left one is the prebuilt CyberPower pc and the specs is AMD FX-6300 6 core 6 threads 3.6 GHz boost to 4.0 GHz CPU, 8 gb DDR3 RAM, AMD Radeon RX 560 2 gb graphics card and the motherboard is a ASRock 760GM-HDV and the type of mid tower case is a Phanteks P350X and finally on right hand corner is a ASUS Essential Series and I think the specs are and it has a Intel Pentium Dual Core 3.8 2200E CPU, 6 gigs of DDR3 RAM, integrated graphics for low end gaming, 1TB HDD and it has 10 USB ports 4 front and 6 rear plus a multi card reader, 7.1 surround sound compatible, mic and headphone jack and OS is either a Windows 7 or Windows 8 not sure though and power supply is around 300 watt and that desktop cost me around $500.00 and pc on the left cost me around $630.00 range and both of these PCs I bought it at Best Buy. If you see something peeking in the background between these 2 PCs and that’s my other most expensive hobby and that’s is another topic and I apologize for that object in the photo.
  • JS_MC
    Options
    Wow, it seems that you made quite the upgrade!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99