Is there still 3070 founders edition stock in Tustin?

Options
M4sk
M4sk
edited October 2020 in Graphics Cards
I will like to snag a 3070 fe if possible but the store is quite far. Is there stock remaining today or will there be tommorow morning if I go? Is there anyway to check? Thanks :)

Answers

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hello, @M4sk Welcome to the community! We do update our website when we have items in stock. However, due to the high demand for the 3000 series GPUs they are typically selling as soon as we receive them. If we have them available in-store, it will show as "Limited Availability" on our website. From other comments that I'd seen on the community yesterday, I saw that we had more than 300 people waiting in line at the store opening yesterday.
    We're expecting to receive more of these cards soon, until stock levels out a bit more, I don't have a way to guarantee that you'll get a card if you come to the store.
  • Shackd
    Options
    LandShark said:
    Hello, @M4sk Welcome to the community! We do update our website when we have items in stock. However, due to the high demand for the 3000 series GPUs they are typically selling as soon as we receive them. If we have them available in-store, it will show as "Limited Availability" on our website. From other comments that I'd seen on the community yesterday, I saw that we had more than 300 people waiting in line at the store opening yesterday.
    We're expecting to receive more of these cards soon, until stock levels out a bit more, I don't have a way to guarantee that you'll get a card if you come to the store.
    Is there any way for us to know when is our best opprotunity to get one? Is there a day you guys usually get shipments? 
  • JS_MC
    Options
    Right now, it's in the morning as the store opens. Our stores are receiving shipments frequently, but not specific to days. We've taken steps above and beyond our normal shipping methods to get these cards to you as quickly as possible. Because of that I'm not able to give you a best estimate for which day you should head to the store.  
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99