AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series - In-store Availability?

Options
Krogroth
Krogroth
First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Will the AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT be available in store on November 18th? I want to make sure I'm able to get one, and I'm wondering if Microcenter Marietta will have any.

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Yes, we're expecting to have the 6800 XT available in-store on November 18th. 
  • TFGamer
    Options
    So it's safe to assume that the 6800 will be available in-store on the 18th as well?
  • JS_MC
    Options
    I'd say that's a safe assumption. I can't speak to how many we'll have but we're expecting to have the new cards on their release dates!
  • Scott707
    Scott707
    First Comment
    edited November 2020
    Options
    How will they be distributed?  Wait in the long line? Get a voucher? People waiting in their cars?  I am driving a long way to get one and need to know .

I'm sure we all have alot of Questions
  • JS_MC
    Options
    From previous product launches it does vary a bit store to store depending on your location. I'd imagine there will be a long line at all locations, however, from there I'd recommend visiting to see how your store specifically is handling things.
  • @LandShark
    do you know when the Asus 6800xt LC OC is releasing ? and is MC carrying it?

• JS_MC
    Options
    @WillDraper_99 I haven't heard which cards we'll be receiving for launch as of yet. Still no official statements on how much stock we'll have either. Personally, I've seen some info on other sites saying that stock will be limited. Still hoping to hear otherwise. So impressed with the demand for these new items, but I get it. I want them too. 🙃
  • @LandShark
    I know the custom cards will be coming out the 25th from what I hear , Do you know if you will be getting any of the ASUS 6800xt LC OC in ? *at the tustin location
  • Farmeunit
    Options
    Yes, it would be nice to get some actual information.  Try calling, you're either on hold forever, or tell you to leave a message.  No information by text or email.  Nothing is showing on the website, etc..  They tell you to go there to see stock, but there is nothing listed.  I would buy one and immediately go get it if I knew I could.  I'm not going to stand in a 100 person line just for 20 cards.  The issue is that we just don't know.  
  • JS_MC
    Options
    @LandShark
    I know the custom cards will be coming out the 25th from what I hear , Do you know if you will be getting any of the ASUS 6800xt LC OC in ? *at the tustin location

I have not been informed of what cards we'll be receiving. For previous launches, we haven't known until the morning of the launch.
  • Davez
    Options
    Does anyone know what day a re-stock of any 6800 will occur in Duluth or Marietta Microcenters? 
  • TS_EmileC
    Options
    Davez said:
    Does anyone know what day a re-stock of any 6800 will occur in Duluth or Marietta Microcenters? 
    For all of our locations, we have been receiving all cards at random. There hasn't been a steady flow of shipment just yet. We are hoping once the holidays and the hype surrounded by these cards die down, things will stabilize and go back to normal where inventory is sufficient for all locations.
  • Davez
    Options
    TS_EmileC said:
    Davez said:
    For all of our locations, we have been receiving all cards at random. There hasn't been a steady flow of shipment just yet. We are hoping once the holidays and the hype surrounded by these cards die down, things will stabilize and go back to normal where inventory is sufficient for all locations.
    Its the new year.... any updates on stock coming in any more consistently?
  • JS_MC
    JS_MC admin
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Nothing just yet, @Davez. Hopefully, we'll get some good news tomorrow at NVidia's Special Event Announcement!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99