How G.Skill is taking over the RAM market.

Options
G.Skill... Of course you've seen that name before while you were looking for memory and then you're like: "Wow, that's a good price!" Then you say that's what you're going with. They're such a good company! Here's how they did it.

One day about 6 years ago I think, G.Skill introduced their Ripjaws RAM that was made to be powerful, affordable and durable. G.Skill blew up after that and actually made 2 break-offs. The V series and the D series I believe (correct me in the comments if I'm wrong).

They then proceeded by following the latest tech and integrating it into their RAM. They grew and grew and grew until now, where they have reached a milestone: about a fifth of the market. THEY EVEN BEAT SAMSUNG!!!!
Random Access Memory Market is Booming Worldwide Apacer
In conclusion, G.Skill has grown a lot and has gained our trust and is a great company to buy from.

Thanks for reading this, I hope to see you soon in my next discussion. Bye!

Comments

• Err0h
    Err0h ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options
    You're not wrong at all. Shoot, the last 3 PCs I've had utilized G.Skill Ripjaws and I've been extremely satisfied.  But I appreciate the information you've provided!  Good read! :) 
  • SpecTP
    Options
    I used to buy nothing but Crucial, but my 2 builds have been Corsair and G.Skill and they are both solid performers
  • JS_MC
    Options
    Anymore, RAM comes from 3 companies, Crucial, Samsung, and SK hynix. From what I understand, as of late, most comes from the first two. So companies like G.Skill and Corsair bid for the memory and then flash their settings and such. So, you might still be getting Crucial with Corsair or G.Skill branding on it. Either way, it's good stuff!
  • SMH777
    Options
    GSkill is a brand, they don't actually manufacture the RAM modules. That's still either SK Hynix, Samsung or Crucial. That being said I do really like GSkill RAM. Just picked up 32GB(2X16GB) of GSkill Trident Royal Silver CL16 RAM for the 5900x/3080 build I'm working on. 
  • Lateral
    Options
    SMH777 said:
    GSkill is a brand, they don't actually manufacture the RAM modules. That's still either SK Hynix, Samsung or Crucial. That being said I do really like GSkill RAM. Just picked up 32GB(2X16GB) of GSkill Trident Royal Silver CL16 RAM for the 5900x/3080 build I'm working on. 
    LandShark said:
    Anymore, RAM comes from 3 companies, Crucial, Samsung, and SK hynix. From what I understand, as of late, most comes from the first two. So companies like G.Skill and Corsair bid for the memory and then flash their settings and such. So, you might still be getting Crucial with Corsair or G.Skill branding on it. Either way, it's good stuff!
    I know that they don't make the RAM. This article is about how they have perfect prices and good looks so they're taking over the RAM market. Never said that they make the RAM modules.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99