Product showing as available on website isn't actually available

Options
hxj64631
hxj64631
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
For 2 days now I have been trying to order Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance computer case, SKU 120998. Yesterday morning when I first checked Houston location shows to have 8 on hand so I placed reservation but then it got canceled within the hour. Later in the afternoon website showed to have 3 on hand so I tried again and it got canceled again. I called and service representative said it should be in store and told me to just go in, I did and store personnel told me they can't find it after about 30 minutes. Later in the evening website showed  there was 1 on hand and this morning the number went up to 4. Tried to reserve again and it got canceled yet again. I understand sometimes there are discrepancy in inventory qty vs actual on hand qty but how is it the number changes (in this case going down then back up) yet the product still can't be reserved? Am I just supposed to keep trying to reserve online every time the website shows different qty available and hope it's actually there?

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99