Getting frustrated

Options
Told this morning all 5900x vouchers already handed out. So I left before opening. Checked a few minutes ago and my store shows 2 in stock??? I call and the person says website should be accurate but they won't hold it for me even though I was already there early today before opening. 

Any way to get confirmation Rockville store actually has 2 in stock? I can't run back until my 5 year old is done with class online. If it's still showing 2 and I drive back around 3:30pm and they are not actually in stock I might get a little heated. 

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hi @ProStreetCamaro All of the vouchers have been handed out at this time, the 2 in stock are processors that are attached to a voucher. Meaning that they are being held for today until that voucher is used or it expires tomorrow. While they are technically in stock, they are not available, as the vouchers for these two items have already been given out. I hope that explains things a bit better.
  • LandShark said:
    Hi @ProStreetCamaro All of the vouchers have been handed out at this time, the 2 in stock are processors that are attached to a voucher. Meaning that they are being held for today until that voucher is used or it expires tomorrow. While they are technically in stock, they are not available, as the vouchers for these two items have already been given out. I hope that explains things a bit better.
    I gotcha. They should be removed from the website end of story. You'll end up having people come on hopes of grabbing one only to be disappointed and pissed off. 
  • JS_MC
    Options
    Unfortunately, we can't remove them from our system until they have been sold. It's one of the reasons that we tell everyone to check the website for stock and availability. Typically once it's sold it'll be updated within 15 minutes. Essentially, in this case, the customer has the item in their cart, but until the transaction has been processed, we can't remove it from our site.
    I definitely get your perspective on this, and I'll share it with our corporate team to see if we can find a work around! We don't want anyone to be disapointed or pissed off! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99