Need Help Choosing Parts

TheRealFresher
edited November 2020 in Help Choosing Parts
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. well technically  i really want it to atleast give 144hz but idk if this would be enough or not? my budget is 1200 bucks us. and if anyone says no i dont want intel and id probably switch the r5 3600 to a r5 5600x when its out in the market.  https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=81cc9823-9815-4611-a1a7-9381475cb0ed   

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    This should be perfectly fine for 144Hz 1080p gaming depending on what games you're actually playing. If you're planning on doing really graphically intense stuff at high settings then you probably won't get 144Hz, but other games that aren't super graphically intense you wouldn't have issues with. 

Personally I'd go with a different case as well and save some money there. The Lancool II Mesh is a great option, as well as the Lian Li 205 and 215. 
  • Okay thank you so much. What exactly would you consider intense games? Fortnite? Apex? Gta V?
  • JS_MC
    JS_MC admin
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited November 2020
    If you have max settings on those titles, you may not be able to reach 144fps at times but it will still be a very playable experience with 100+ frames in most titles. Also newer games like COD:MW or Cold War would be quite graphic intensive. I'd recommend looking into some reviews or benchmarks for this CPU/GPU combo. From what I can see, playing Apex legends at 1080p with max settings gets an average of 130fps. Battlefield V gets about 80fps with all settings maxed.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99