Custom Water Loop Question

Options
This is my build:https://pcpartpicker.com/user/bartiniboy/saved/qFy78d
Question:Was wondering what I need for custom water loop besides what I have which is the build and these 4 items

(1) EK-Quantum Vector Strix RTX 3080/3090 D-RGB - Nickel + Acetal

(1) EK-Quantum Vector RTX 3080/3090 Backplate - Black

(2) EK-CoolStream PE 360 (Triple) 

(1) EK-Quantum Magnitude D-RGB - AM4 Nickel + Acetal

Answers

• I can link all these EK products if need be but the forum was being glitchy when typing this
  • PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Greetings,

You have your GPU block, CPU block and a 360MM Radiator. You're missing a one critical component and a lot of accessories.. For your pump the D5 is the gold standard here. There are lots of options, some with PWM. If I buy a D5 with PWM, it's because it's a good deal, I won't connect the PWM cable, just run the pump at 100%. 

Second, you need tubing. Soft or rigid. We have kits for bending rigid PETG if that's something you want to do. Second is fittings, you're going to want to use compression fittings. They're simple to use. You'll need one for each port. CPU block, GPU block, Radiator, Pump. Should be 8 in all.  You will note the port thread on the components when buying fittings. Should all be G1/4"

A few other things I should add regarding the D5. Get a pump-res combo. You don't need a reservoir, but you'll be grateful. With a res the system will mostly bleed itself. Otherwise, you're doing a T-fitting, and you'll spend an afternoon on it. D5 should include an adapter to jump your power supply for leak testing, otherwise, you can make your own out of a paper clip. you could also consider the EK leak tester: https://www.microcenter.com/product/610520/ek-leak-tester

It's $49.99, but it's a lot faster.
  • Thx Ill be going in tomorrow to talk to a tech about planning it out 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99