The Bugha Gaming Mouse|Is it good or bad for gaming?

Options
So I recently copped myself a Bugha mouse from Five Below and I decided to make a discussion about it to review it.

This thing has a 500hz sensor which is a mid range gaming mouse speed and has 7 buttons: left click, right click, middle click, thumb button number 1, thumb button number 2, DPI up and DPI down. It has 3 different DPI settings: 1200, 1400 and 1600. It has RGB lighting and is surprisingly responsive. It has a very comfortable and ergonomic design and feels great. It is a wired moused and has a braided cord (extra point there)

I tested this bad boy in Fortnite, CS:GO and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. It performed really well for a $10 mouse and I even got top 100 in the Lachlan's Pickaxe Frenzy (congrats on your skin Lachy). In CS:GO I finished a match with about 50 kills. In COD though, I finished with 15 kills. To be honest, it improved my aim a lot.

One of the small problems with it is the weight. At a wopping 109g it's pretty heavy. Or else everything is great. I highly recommend this mouse if you're on a budget. Thanks for reading this, likes and comments appreciated and bye!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99