Need Help with desktop rebuild

Options
I am looking for some advice on rebuilding my desktop. Currently I have a AMD Fx 8320 Eight-core and AMD Radeon R7 200. My gaming is primarily flight sim and city builder games, my computer is not keeping up with the new Flight Sim 2020. I want to upgrade without breaking bank. I'm going to re-use my case (full size) and I think my power supply, not sure what else I need or if I have the correct combination of components.

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hello @KThor
    I'd recommend putting more of your budget toward your GPU instead of CPU, the FX-8320 was a beast in its prime, however, the 3700X I've selected will far out perform it. Also, games like FS 2020 are very GPU intensive games. If you're looking to get better performance, I'd recommend a 5700 XT that we have in stock. If you're okay with waiting a bit longer, I'd recommend going with a current gen Ryzen 5000 series CPU and an RTX 3000 series GPU. However, the demand for these items is incredible at the moment. So you might have to wait a while before we have steady inventory. Here's a list of my recommended changes.
    I hope this helps you!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99