please help 141 live kernal event

Options
Hello, I am writing this post because I dont know what to do. My pc keeps having live kernal 141 events to and to be honest I dont really know what that means. I dont know what to do other than ask for help as I have done a bunch of google searches and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling my drivers using ddu twice. I am not getting blue screen at the moment but I will see everything glitch out when I am playing a game and it looks very weird almost broken. 

I got my pc built at a microcenter I hope that helps. 

I have a 3900x ryzen, 2070Super, 64 gb 3600 mhz ram 750 watt gold corsair I think 

Source
Windows

Summary
Hardware error

Date
‎11/‎12/‎2020 3:10 AM

Status
Report sent

Description
A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Code: 141
Parameter 1: ffffba08b4e4a010
Parameter 2: fffff8054373c188
Parameter 3: 0
Parameter 4: 120c
OS version: 10_0_19041
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Turing
Server information: 100ef7a4-f557-4d44-bf3b-decbfeca673b

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hello, @omni welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear that your computer is having errors! Typically, LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 is a Windows error that is associated with one of your computer’s hardware components.

I'd recommend running a memory diagnostic test first. Do this by typing "Windows Memory Diagnostic" in the start menu search bar.
    Then selected "Restart noww and check for problems"
    I would also make sure that your GPU drivers and Windows updates are updated to the most recent versions.
    Hopefully this helps, let us know!
  • omni
    Options
    LandShark said:
    Hello, @omni welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear that your computer is having errors! Typically, LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 is a Windows error that is associated with one of your computer’s hardware components.

I'd recommend running a memory diagnostic test first. Do this by typing "Windows Memory Diagnostic" in the start menu search bar.
    Then selected "Restart noww and check for problems"
    I would also make sure that your GPU drivers and Windows updates are updated to the most recent versions.
    Hopefully this helps, let us know!
    Hey so I tried the RAM test you reccommended and have also tried DDU a number of times. I havent had one of these crashes until today, where I got 3 all in one minute while in Movie Studio Platinum doing basic scrubbing over a 30 minute long video. 

This is one of those codes 

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎2/‎1/‎2021 10:33 PM

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 117
    Parameter 1: ffffa606fa2ed010
    Parameter 2: fffff8026567372c
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 6754
    OS version: 10_0_19042
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem
    WATCHDOG-20210201-2233.dmp
    sysdata.xml
    WERInternalMetadata.xml
    WERInternalRequest.xml
    memory.csv
    sysinfo.txt

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hello, @omni
    I'm noticing that the code given this time is a bit different. I'd recommend looking over the how-to article below.
    Since this appears to be a hardware issue, testing individual parts until you identify the part that is causing the problem would be the best recommendation we have.
    We can offer diagnostics in our service department, however, there is a fee. More info can be found here.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99