Microsoft Office 365

Options
I purchased a subscription to Office 365 from your store. My computer got wiped out and i lost office. I still have my original card with the code, but when i enter if, it says it was under a different microsoft account which i can not  get to (trying for a day and a half). I called your home office twice and was on hold for 45 minutes and then almost an hour,  with no answer. I would like to get a replacement card/code so I can get my office back. I lost my email capabilities and everything. I am lost!! Please, please replace my office 365!!!

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @Jayess

Thank you for posting on the Micro Center Community!  All you need to do is sign into your Microsoft Account at Office.com.  Once you are signed in, click on your initials and click "My Microsoft Account".  Once done, go to Services and Subscriptions at the very top and it should show your Office 365 there and is ready to be installed.  
  • Jayess
    Options
    The problem is that it keeps saying my password is wrong and i can't get into my account.

• Jayess
    Options
    My emails were wiped out so I can't get an email response from them.
  • TSPhillipT
    Options
    You are unable to log into your Microsoft Account?  When going through the prompts of "Forgot Password" what options are they giving you?  If it is sending a password reset to your email, are you unable to log into your email via the website if it is a webmail?  
  • Jayess
    Options
    I can't get in to the right account. It says wrong password and I dont have an email for them to send it to me. They locked me out today for trying so many times. Can't you please just send me a replacement card and code? I paid a lot of $$ for the lifetime account!!!
  • Jayess
    Options
    When i type in my code i purchased i, it says the account is being used! I cant remember the password!
  • TSPhillipT
    TSPhillipT admin
    5 Likes First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited November 2020
    Options
    We would be unable to issue out a new code as it has been used already and is linked to a Microsoft Account.  You will need to gain access to your Microsoft Account as that is your way of getting Office back.  If you are unable to get into your Microsoft Account and the "Forgot Password" prompts are not working, you will need to contact Microsoft to have them assist you with account recovery.  

An Online Chat with Microsoft can be started here; https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99