Games crashing minutes after launching

Options
so before like 4 to 6 days , I tried to play the surge launched it and then just minutes ingame session my screen went black my monitor act like its not even connected to my pc while the fans went loud kept pressing alt tab and even alt f4 but nothing changed , I had to do hard reset and started my pc again at first I thought its the game but then I tried a game called phasmophobia and minutes later same thing happened tried again and again and again but nothing changed , I played rocket league it worked just fine so I used DDU to uninstall my GPU driver and reinstalled it and tried again with phasmo but again same thing happened and then I did memory diagnostic tool for my ram but there was nothing wrong found and I searched for errors on my SSD and HDD but no errors were found I also reinstalled the game but nothing worked I gave up at the end and the next day I tried my luck with phasmo again and it worked just fine for long sessions too I also played RDR2 and monster hunter world they worked fine and the third day came I tried phasmo again it crashed  and tried mount and blade banner lord 2 and cod mw they all crashed but the screen didnt go black this time it only took me back to desktop , so anyone knows whats the problem or how to find the problem ? also temps of my GPU is around 70c to 78c and CPU is water cooled 

my specs : 
motherboard : asus rog strix Z390-e 
GPU : RTX 2080ti zotac twin fan
CPU : i9 9900k 3.6ghz
RAM : 16 gb 2666mhz vengence 
PSU : 650 watt 80+white corsair 

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    What kind of crashing did you see when you were playing Banner Lord or COD:MW? Just crash to desktop(CTD) or is there an error that shows when they crash? Have you tried uninstalling Phasmo and then reinstalling? Because you mentioned this is specific to a couple of games, this does seem like it's a GPU issue to me. Do you have any overclocks on your GPU? or is it at stock settings?
  • Sultan_1
    Options
    LandShark said:
    What kind of crashing did you see when you were playing Banner Lord or COD:MW? Just crash to desktop(CTD) or is there an error that shows when they crash? Have you tried uninstalling Phasmo and then reinstalling? Because you mentioned this is specific to a couple of games, this does seem like it's a GPU issue to me. Do you have any overclocks on your GPU? or is it at stock settings?
    the first time this problem started with me it made my screen go black and then my monitor disconnected and the other times later the game only crashed now this phasmophobia only im talking about , with mount and blade and cod mw they both crashed and showed me an error message and took my back to desktop but when i searched the error it said that it has to do with the PC not game , also i uninstalled phasmo from HDD and installed it again on my SSD but the same problem was there but like i said it went from black screen problem to only crashing and taking me back to desktop. i wanted to add one thing which is really weird i played RDR2 and dragons dogoma dark arisen they all worked fine and even rocket league works fine but those 3 games all crash also i dont think i overclocked my GPU but lets say if i did how do i check and how do i reset it to base clocks ?
  • Sultan_1
    Options
    LandShark said:
    also i want to add the error message im receiving from cod is dev error 6068
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99