RTX 3080 at Tustin, CA

Options
What's the best way to see if there's stock available? I'm 40 miles away and it would be tough to drive there often to see if I snag one

Answers

• TS_JosephF
    Options
    @Sojourner
    Unfortunately, visiting your local store would be your best option. We have not been getting 3080s in consistently so each store has different systems set in place like the voucher system. Sometimes, we have people camping out daily for these cards and once we get some in, they are sold out immediately to those people or whoever is next in line in the voucher system.  

We are looking to have consistent stock around mid January so the website may not be updated to reflect stock until then.
  • Any chance that we can find out the days deliveries happen? I have no problem going early to wait for one; I understand I must suffer somewhat because of shortages. But I'm also 40 miles away and showing up regularly just to find out what day to go is a bit rough.
  • Ian
    Options
    Any chance that we can find out the days deliveries happen? I have no problem going early to wait for one; I understand I must suffer somewhat because of shortages. But I'm also 40 miles away and showing up regularly just to find out what day to go is a bit rough.
    Greetings. Sadly at this time. we do not have a good way to estimate new stock on these cards for our store locations. Our stores get them in periodically and the best way to currently get a card is visit your local store.
  • Im around 6 hours away and me and a few friends decided to take a trip to microcenter in the next 2 coming weeks in search for 3070 3080s what are somethings we can do to better our chances?
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99