Unable to Process Order

Options
Hello, I am new to shopping at Micro Center. I would like to ask why every time I try to check out, I enter the address and credit card information correctly, it says, "Your shopping cart has been cleared because we were unable to process the order. Please resubmit your order with another form of payment." I have uses this card on Amazon previously to source other parts and I've tried other cards as well on this site, but it keeps giving me the same message. I would like to know why it is saying that so I don't have to go inside the store to go look for parts and just go pick it up instead. Many thanks!

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    I apologize for the issues you are having when it comes to placing your online order.  We have beefed up our Address Verification a bit more to fight some fraud we are seeing around the holidays.
    Can you try this with your addresses;
    1.) Spell out any numbers on addresses where a street name is a number.
    Example; 3rd Street -> Third Street

2.) Only have the Suit/Apartment Number to only the shipping address.

If you are still encountering issues, and this is an Online Order to be Shipped, please contact our MCOL team at 614-850-3675; option 3 and the order can be placed over the phone. 

If you are still encountering issues and this is an In-Store Pick-Up, I highly recommend coming to the store without the reservation to get the item off the shelf.

I apologize for any inconveniences, we are currently working on trying to narrow our Address Verification system so issues like these do not come up.  
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99