If I reserve something, will it get any discounts that may show up later before I pay?

Options
First off, does Microcenter participate in Cyber Monday? I am planning on getting a good deal on some parts for my new build and I wanna buy during Cyber Monday, assuming that prices will change somewhat. 
So if they do participate, and I reserve today, will the prices change on the items I reserved if they get knocked down?
Also, can I reserve an entire PC build, with all the parts, just to make sure I get all the parts I want?

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hey @VenomousDemon We've got some great sales currently and we do typically participate in Cyber Monday. I'm not sure if we'll have any crazy PC parts deals, but I'd imagine we'll have many sales.
    Reservations only last for 3 days, however, we do offer price protection on recent purchases.
    Black Friday Price Promise: Micro Center customers that purchase a qualifying item (products listed in our Black Friday promotions) between 11/02/20 - 11/30/20 and if the price of the qualifying item goes lower than your purchase price before November 30, 2020, we will refund you the difference between your purchase price and the lower price. Refunds must take place before 01/15/2021. Excludes products purchased with coupons, bundles, services, and price errors. All refunds will be based upon your original payment method.
    You're more than welcome to reserve the items that are currently available for reservation! They'll be held for you for up to 3 days in front of our store!
    Hope this helps!
  • LandShark said:
    Hey @VenomousDemon We've got some great sales currently and we do typically participate in Cyber Monday. I'm not sure if we'll have any crazy PC parts deals, but I'd imagine we'll have many sales.
    Reservations only last for 3 days, however, we do offer price protection on recent purchases.
    Black Friday Price Promise: Micro Center customers that purchase a qualifying item (products listed in our Black Friday promotions) between 11/02/20 - 11/30/20 and if the price of the qualifying item goes lower than your purchase price before November 30, 2020, we will refund you the difference between your purchase price and the lower price. Refunds must take place before 01/15/2021. Excludes products purchased with coupons, bundles, services, and price errors. All refunds will be based upon your original payment method.
    You're more than welcome to reserve the items that are currently available for reservation! They'll be held for you for up to 3 days in front of our store!
    Hope this helps!
    It may differ from store to store, but can I reserve my entire cart which would be my pc parts + the pro assembly? And still pick up the final build within the 3 days?
  • JS_MC
    Options
    If the order includes Pro Assembly, that would differ a bit. Since the reservation would actually be the purchase, our technicians would actually contact you once the build is ready for you to pick up! Any discounts would be taken off of the purchase total at that time!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99