RX 6000 Series Stock from AIB / Board Partners

Options
2»

Comments

• Dalegend5k4
    edited November 2020
    Options
    @LandShark I'm one of the many that thankful for whenever you able to drop any info during these trying times. You have been coming threw back to back that much appreciated. Happy holidays.
  • Derpski
    Options
    Thanks from me, too!
  • Brad_Isnard
    Options
    Yes, appreciate all the helpful communication!
  • Are 6900 xts going to actually launch on the 8th at Microcenter? Or is it more AMD/microcenter nonsense?
  • Matt_McKinney1
    Options
    Still no info on when AMD cards are coming in?
  • JD23
    Options
    Are 6900 xts going to actually launch on the 8th at Microcenter? Or is it more AMD/microcenter nonsense?
    Even if they get some, supply will most likely be SEVERLY limited as we've seen with all the other recent launches. If you want to get one of these cards, depending on your location, you'll have to camp out a couple of nights. 
    Matt_McKinney1 said:
    You will have to check with each individual store. I do not think that the Admins on this site have direct supply chain access, so best bet is to get with an employee at your store. 
  • JD23 said:
    Are 6900 xts going to actually launch on the 8th at Microcenter? Or is it more AMD/microcenter nonsense?
    Even if they get some, supply will most likely be SEVERLY limited as we've seen with all the other recent launches. If you want to get one of these cards, depending on your location, you'll have to camp out a couple of nights. 
    Matt_McKinney1 said:
    You will have to check with each individual store. I do not think that the Admins on this site have direct supply chain access, so best bet is to get with an employee at your store. 
    The stores will tell consumers NOTHING. So yeah we have to rely on this as a source for any information.

So I ask again, is the 6900 xt going to be vapor like they did the 6800 xt aib launch.
  • SLySToNE
    Options
    JD23 said:
    Matt_McKinney1 said:
    The stores will tell consumers NOTHING. So yeah we have to rely on this as a source for any information.

So I ask again, is the 6900 xt going to be vapor like they did the 6800 xt aib launch.

From what I was told, there will be the same of even less than the 6800 launch and this was from my source there. Not worth the time tbh.

• pickle
    Options
    Microcenter at cambridge,MA has a sign stating they have no 6900xt. 
  • I'm at paterson MC and was wondering if they will be receiving the 6900xt??
  • Farmeunit
    Options
    Hardware Unboxed quoted AMD as saying "4-8" weeks was the expected range for stock to start evening out.  That was a week or so ago, I think.  So, after the holidays, mostly likely.  Not necessarily at MicroCenter, this is just general information.
  • Sean_Sean
    Options
    they were also quoted saying thier launch would be better than nvidias and we saw how that went... id lean towards 8+ weeks.

Seems like the nvidia stock is starting to improve tho.  Best buy put out alot of stock the other day.  And they upgraded thier antibot software so real people can purchase.
  • Cvzg77rs
    Options
    Hoping to get a xfx speedster 6800xt 319 merc (aint that a mouth full haha) stock has been practically impossible to find and ebay is filled with them. 
  • StormSniper_
    StormSniper_ ✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2020
    Options
    My Rockville Center says they have not recieved shipments since launch day, but on the website they recieve shipments every 2-3 days in single digits.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99