Do you add RAM to the 27" Apple iMac?

Options
I'm looking at the iMac MXWV2LL/A (2020) 27". You have 1 in stock. It comes with 8GB RAM. I would like to increase it to 16GB. Do you do that in-store? If so, how much does it cost?

Answers

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hello,
    Our service department is an Authorized Repair Center for Apple devices so we would be able to upgrade the memory. However, since this is a new device, it would have to be done using genuine Apple parts, which we may not have available. It's possible that we may need to order more memory.
    I'd recommend visiting your local Micro Center service department. They would be able to give you a direct estimate of cost and the amount of time required to perform the installation.
  • Allen_G
    Options

Micro Center offers custom, "build to order" Macs. Speak with a sales associate to get a quote and ETA on a MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, iMac, or Mac Pro with the exact specs you want right out of the box. There are discounts available based on price above and beyond Apple.com's price. If you want to streamline the process, custom configure the exact Mac you want on apple.com, and then print out the screenshot and bring it to a sales associate in-store and ask for a CTO.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99