3D Printer for gift

Options
I am looking to buy a 3D printer under $300, this is for my maker wife who can build, program and fix about anything - normally I would go to your store and get recommendations but I am avoiding going into stores.  I have done some research and see the Creality Pro is on sale and gets good reviews.  Would this be what you recommend?  Also what accessories would I want to buy besides filament to make it ready to go once she builds it?

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hello @sunmom
    I'd have to agree that the Ender 3 Pro is an excellent choice. It's an amazing deal at its current price!
    The next step up for me would be the CR-10S, which is a bit more robust. However, it's a bit above your budget. Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with the Ender 3. It's a great intro to 3D printing.
    I'd recommend some Isopropyl alcohol, a drywall scraper, and some pliers.
    For Filament, I'd recommend our PLA+ in the color of your choice!
    Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!
  • AlexPasseno
    AlexPasseno Store Associate
    5 Likes Micro Center Store Associate First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

theres a reason all roads lead back to the ender 3 pro! its a wonderful starting point at that sub 300 dollar price point, you can even go for the v2 which is a similar machine with the glass bed and silent motherboard stock! as far as accessories go the great thing about 3d printers is they dont require much out the gate but id definitely look into getting a raspberry pi to get octoprint (a really nice wireless solution for your printers!) but past that a spool or two of PLA is enough to get you going!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99