3080/6800xt/5600x stocks for St Davids

Options
ACrazyJedi
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Hi, I’m sure you get this question all the time but is there any news or update with the stock of these specific items at the store in the coming days/weeks? Is it worth waiting for the store to open to go and see? Thanks!

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    No news right now. AMD and NVIDIA have put out a statement sharing that they expect the stock to have more availability after the holidays, but right now we're still waiting on the manufacturers to catch up with the high demand for these items. I'd recommend keeping an eye on our website.
  • When is it normally updated so I can keep an eye on it? Thanks!
  • JS_MC
    Options
    The website updates constantly throughout the day. The inventory numbers you see on the website do reflect physical inventory in store based on store selected and they are the best numbers we can give you at any point in time. Keep in mind, since inventory exists on the actual store shelves, you could surmise the in-store customer will generally have an advantage versus a web order where someone will need to go pick your order off the same shelf.
  • So if most of the shipments are coming in early should I be waiting for the store to open essentially?
  • I im St. Louis and i chatted with a guy at my microcenter and that is basically what he told me. He said most stores gets 1-2 shipments between tuesday and fridays. There are also a consistent number of people who come in near opening to check if there are any new GPUs to buy. So yea your only hope is going and hoping a shipment came in and getting one.
  • JS_MC
    Options
    I im St. Louis and i chatted with a guy at my microcenter and that is basically what he told me. He said most stores gets 1-2 shipments between tuesday and fridays. There are also a consistent number of people who come in near opening to check if there are any new GPUs to buy. So yea your only hope is going and hoping a shipment came in and getting one.
    This seems to be what I've heard to have the most success. Otherwise, I'd recommend waiting until we get more consistent inventory available in the store. No word yet on when we expect that to happen.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99