Need Help Confirming Parts Will Work Together :)

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder-intel.aspx?load=fea2a648-7d3e-4745-a2b0-c237b0abff03

Really just trying to make sure all these parts will work together. I'm mostly building this PC for gaming exclusively with the intention of being able to upgrade to something like a 3080 in the future. Any feedback would be awesome. Thanks for the help!

Comments

• CeeVeeKay
    Options
    Also I should mention that I'm looking to play games like Warzone, Assassins Creed, Cyberpunk when it comes out. Right now I'm on a Asus MX279 monitor that I'll be looking to upgrade in the future as well. Thanks for the help!
  • JS_MC
    Options
    This is a really solid build. What kind of budget did you have in mind for this build?
    If you're looking for ways to reduce your cost a bit, I'd recommend going with 16GB of RAM. Also, your AIO comes with thermal paste pre-applied. So you shouldn't need additional thermal paste. If you're considering upgrading your GPU in the future, you may want to upgrade your monitor, as right now, your GPU will give you higher FPS than your monitor can show.
    Hope this helps!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99