Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder-intel.aspx?load=9ce6f184-cbab-449f-b0e4-0460e022541c

Im bringing in my own
- 5x sata HDD from my existing computer (1x Windows 10 OS and 4x in same Windows Storage Space)
- 1x 256 GB SSD (maybe ill use for cache?)
- Radeon 5500 XT PCIe 4.0 video card

My questions are:
1) Is the RAM I chose (4x32GB DDR4 3200) compatible with the motherboard. I didn't see 3200 in the motherboard specs. I'm not sure it the PC builder hides incompatible parts or not)
2) I'm assuming the SATA 6Gb/s = 6 spec on the motherboard means ill connections for all 6 hard drives
3) How do I tell if the Power supply has enough power cables for everything?
4) Internal 3.5" Drive Bays= 6 means ill have room for all my hard drives
5) I chose a random case fan. is there a better choice. Id like it to be quiet. (I care about cooling power and quiet, I don't care about lights)
6) Will everything fit and is everything compatible?
7) Did I miss anything?

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    • The RAM you chose is compatible with the motherboard.
    • There are 6 SATA ports available on this motherboard, so you would be able to connect 6 hard drives with SATA connections.
    • Your PSU typically comes with the required cables for Motherboard, GPU, and several SATA/Molex devices.
    • The case you chose comes with 3 x 140mm Fans. You're welcome to choose additional or replacement fans if you'd like.
    • Yes, Everything here is compatible.
    What kind of budget did you have in mind for this build? Also, what did are you planning to do with this build?
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99