3070 Restock in Cambridge, Ma

Options
arc55
arc55
First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Stock came in today on black Friday but I was too late, is there a date when more  3070's will arrive

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hello, we haven't received any updates regarding the 3070 stock at this time. Since we've expedited shipments from vendors and manufacturers, we often don't know exactly when we'll be receiving new inventory.
    I hope this info helps!
  • What about 3060ti on december 2nd?
  • arc55
    Options
    first, the 3060ti has to be announced, if in stock if you get there early in the morning at the Cambridge location you have a good chance. At launch, I did not have enough money for a 3070, but my friends got there 45 minutes before opening and was 111th in line and got one. There was a good amount of 3070 on launch and if it holds true for the 3060 ti you in good shape. I would get there a few hours early though.
  • So lets say 3060ti is december 2nd, whats the earliest i can go to wait in line?
  • arc55
    Options
    i dont work there you can go as early as you want, don't take my word don't think you got to camp overnight. if your really paranoid you can go the night before to see if anyone is already there. Most likely if they have similar stock to the 3070 at mc if you get there a few hours early your fine
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99