I purchased a i9-10900k but was given a i9-10900

Ty0
Ty0
Name Dropper First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
I set a internet pick-up order and received it. However, when I returned home, the processer was not the K version and I am unable to overclock.

Comments

• Hello @Ty0
    I am sorry to hear this! My best advice would be to bring it back to the store and speak to a manager about this. Be sure to bring your receipt with you so they can see what you purchased and what you actually received. Just make sure you put the CPU back in the box and bring anything that came with it.
  • Thank you for the suggestion @TS_JosephF . However, the store is out of stock for i9-10900k now and its at least a hour and some drive. On top of that, since going out to the store I have been quarantining so that I can see my family for the holidays. These parts were meant for a build I plan on giving to a relative. I do have the original box of the i9-10900 and the receipt with has the matching serial numbers as proof. Is there any online support I can receive without having to back to the store during the pandemic?
  • TS_JosephF
    TS_JosephF admin
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers Photogenic
    edited November 2020
    @Ty0
    Honestly, we do not ship CPUs at all so I will have a manager call you to see what we can do. I will create a ticket for you so that way I can involve the store management team. I will send you an email to gather more information.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99