Curbside Pickup at Madison Heights Location???

Options
It seems that curbside pick has been discontinued at the Madison Heights location.  Any plans to bring it back?

Comments

• Preston
    Options
    12/13/20, update:
    Still no curbside @ Madison Heights.  There is also no "Text & Wait" option, so even if you're coming just to pick up an online order, you still have to wait around outside.  Bring a coat, I guess.
    If any mods are reading, fyi, you lost a customer today.  I drove an hour and half round trip just so I could be told that there was no curbside and no Text & Wait.  My order was >$400.  Pretty unhappy about it.
  • TS_EmileC
    Options
    Preston said:
    12/13/20, update:
    Still no curbside @ Madison Heights.  There is also no "Text & Wait" option, so even if you're coming just to pick up an online order, you still have to wait around outside.  Bring a coat, I guess.
    If any mods are reading, fyi, you lost a customer today.  I drove an hour and half round trip just so I could be told that there was no curbside and no Text & Wait.  My order was >$400.  Pretty unhappy about it.  
    pwnalisa said:
    It seems that curbside pick has been discontinued at the Madison Heights location.  Any plans to bring it back?
    I apologize for the delayed response. We do not have curbside at this location at this time. We are wanting to implement better service protocols. Due to area restrictions, we had to remove the curbside option. Hopefully once covid winds down, it may be back.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99