Intel WIFI 6 ax200 Driver Not Starting

Options
Basically the title. I've tried doing fresh installs using the drivers from both the motherboard's support page and intel's own page. I've updated Windows and my BIOS to the most recent versions. I'm at a loss of what else I could do. The thought of error code 10 keeps me up at night. Uninstalling the driver leaves the "default" driver that also has the same issue with starting. 

MB: MSI B550 Gaming Edge Wifi
Here's what the system says in device manager: 
Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2723&SUBSYS_00848086&REV_1A\6&34693019&0&0040020A had a problem starting.

Driver Name: netwtw08.inf
Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: Netwtw08
Lower Filters: 
Upper Filters: vwifibus
Problem: 0xA
Problem Status: 0xC0000001

Timeline of Status:
DN_HAS_PROBLEM
DN_DISABLEABLE
DN_NT_ENUMERATOR
DN_NT_DRIVER

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options
    Hello @Bigchungus007 sorry you are having issues with your wifi adapter. What motherboard do you have? One thing you can try is turning off the computer. Unplug the power cord and press in the power button on the tower for 30 seconds. Then plug the power cord back in and reboot system to see if the adapter then works.
  • My board is the b550 gaming edge wifi from MSI, I won't be able to try a complete shutdown at the current moment, but I did a similar method of holding the power button down earlier with no results. 
  • Update: Tried a full shutdown, driver was still unable to start.
    I'm looking into sending this into my local microcenter. Should I schedule an appointment and what service should I request?
  • Ian
    Options
    Update: Tried a full shutdown, driver was still unable to start.
    I'm looking into sending this into my local microcenter. Should I schedule an appointment and what service should I request?
     Yes we are able to look at computers for service. An appointment is not needed for service, there may be some available online at https://www.microcenter.com/site/service/service.aspx Otherwise please visit the store with the computer and charger/power cable for assistance, store hours are 9am until 10pm Mon-Sat, 10am-7pm Sun.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99