Next Day Shipping

Options
Ok, so I'm not entirely sure if this is micro centers fault or my inability to pay attention to details. So I ordered a Inland Premium 1TB M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe SSD and selected next day shipping. I think I'm all set but than look at the email micro center sent and it says it will arrive on December 7th, not what I want. Again could be my fault or micro centers, I just want this figured out so I'm not sitting here with 256Gs of storage. Any help?

Comments

• YungChap
    Options
    Also I paid 6 dollars extra for shipping. I'm not sure if that is just standard for what I ordered or if that is because I requested next day shipping.
  • YungChap
    Options
    Great expected delivery time went from December 4th to December 5th.
  • USS_Ustafish
    Options
    Sadly, next day shipping doesn't mean next day delivery. It means the product will be shipped the next day. That's considered pretty fast among e-tailers. Nobody can really promise next day delivery, except for that one company who has their own delivery fleet and a distribution center behind every tree.
  • TS_JosephF
    Options
    Hello @YungChap
    Selecting next day shipping is not the same as next day delivery. You would still have to account for the estimated processing time that is listed on each item on our website. This SSD states that it usually ships in 5-7 business days. Once we have processed it and FedEx picks it up, it will have the expedited next day shipping that you selected.
    @USS_Ustafish you are correct for the most part, but we still would not ship the item the very next day. The next day shipping is basically selecting how long it would take FedEx to deliver once the order is processed and they have the package from us.
  • USS_Ustafish
    Options
    The next day shipping is basically selecting how long it would take FedEx to deliver once the order is processed and they have the package from us.
    Of course. I don't know how I messed that up. Sorry for putting out bad information.
  • TS_JosephF
    Options
    The next day shipping is basically selecting how long it would take FedEx to deliver once the order is processed and they have the package from us.
    Of course. I don't know how I messed that up. Sorry for putting out bad information.
    No worries @USS_Ustafish. I know you were just trying to help and we really appreciate that! 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99