random crashes

Options
I just put together this computer and it crashes randomly when in-game. I'm not dropping frames when it crashes and I have checked the CPU temp and GPU temps and they are not overheating either. when it crashes the computer restarts. is there something that I could fix or do I have a faulty part somewhere?
I have a ryzen 5 3600, Radeon RX 5600xt, super flower leadex iii 750 wat power supply, and 16 gigs 3200 ram.

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options
    @NewtTheNewt Sorry you are having issues with your PC build. What motherboard do you have? What games are you playing when it randomly crashes? Have you updated your 5600xt graphic card drivers? Have we uninstalled and reinstalled the games to make sure they are reinstalled fresh and on the most up to date version?
  • TSTDavey said:
    @NewtTheNewt Sorry you are having issues with your PC build. What motherboard do you have? What games are you playing when it randomly crashes? Have you updated your 5600xt graphic card drivers? Have we uninstalled and reinstalled the games to make sure they are reinstalled fresh and on the most up to date version?
    I have an ASRock b450 pro4. I have made sure the graphics drivers are up to date and the game has had an update since the crashes. it has crashed in black ops cold war and modern warfare.
  • Ian
    Options
    TSTDavey said:
    I have an ASRock b450 pro4. I have made sure the graphics drivers are up to date and the game has had an update since the crashes. it has crashed in black ops cold war and modern warfare.
    I would try a clean install of your video card drivers to see if that helps. Please follow our step by step guide for this here on our forums: https://community.microcenter.com/discussion/2858/how-to-roll-back-or-clean-install-video-card-drivers-in-windows-10#latest
    It is the 2nd post in this thread.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99