Purchase cancelled, card was charged

Options
Made two orders online for:

Crucial Ballistix Gaming 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 CL16 Dual Channel Desktop Memory Kit BL2K16G32C16U4B- Black

(sorry I can't change the font)
Received an email about 30 minutes later that both orders were cancelled due to no stocks available. My card was already charged, please help.

Comments

• Somnoos
    Options
    Can someone from Customer Service, please assist?
  • Somnoos
    Options
    Hello, customer service?
  • TSKevinG
    Options
    Good Afternoon

I do apologize for the delay in response.  For the shipping orders, there is an authorization that is placed on the card for the order.  it is not fully processed until the order is shipped out.  this may take a few days for the the authorization to drop off the card.  If you are still seeing the charges for these items by Saturday, please let us know so we can research this further.
  • Somnoos
    Options
    TSKevinG said:
    Good Afternoon

I do apologize for the delay in response.  For the shipping orders, there is an authorization that is placed on the card for the order.  it is not fully processed until the order is shipped out.  this may take a few days for the the authorization to drop off the card.  If you are still seeing the charges for these items by Saturday, please let us know so we can research this further.
    Both charges are still on my account. Please assist.
    Thank you.
  • Ian
    Options
    Somnoos said:
    TSKevinG said:
    Good Afternoon

Thank you.
    What is your order number please? 
  • Somnoos
    Options
    Ian said:
    Somnoos said:
    TSKevinG said:
    Good Afternoon

Thank you.

11558650$0.00Delivery (Standard)

11558234$0.00Delivery (Standard)
  • Ian
    Options
    Somnoos said:
    Ian said:
    Somnoos said:
    TSKevinG said:
    Good Afternoon

Thank you.

11558650$0.00Delivery (Standard)

11558234$0.00Delivery (Standard)
    The orders were cancelled on 12/2 it appears, typically refunds/holds are released within 4-7 business days dependent on card/bank used.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99